29 July 2009

Tielman Brother Discography

Tielman Brothers - The Essential Collection


  • Andy's Boogie
  • At The Hop
  • Blue Bayou
  • Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes
  • Dreamin'
  • Harry Lime Theme
  • I'll be Home
  • I'm Yours
  • It's Only Make Believe
  • Living Doll
  • Mona Lisa
  • My Bonny
  • My Maria
  • My Special Prayer
  • Only You
  • Pearly Shells
  • Rosalie
  • Sari Nande
  • Tennessee Waltz
  • The Carioca
  • Together Again
Download from IDWS


Andy Tielman - Indo Rock


  • Ayo Mama
  • Bengawan Solo
  • Cempaka Wangi
  • Gubahanku
  • Kole-kole
  • Laju-laju
  • Layu Sebelum Berkembang
  • Mama E
  • Mari Nyong Berame-rame
  • Sarinande
  • Sayang Delale
  • Terang Bulan
Download from 4Shared

Posted by :

1 comments:

PROnetz | Wednesday, 29 July, 2009

long live indo rock

Post a Comment

Radio Online